Pike Creek Valley Running Club (PCVRC) is centered in New Castle County, Delaware. Our mission is to
encourage the sport of running as a fun and healthy activity for people of all ages and all backgrounds.
* Latest News *
* Couch to 5K Program *
Calendar shows weekly group runs, social events, meetings, races & other club
WEEKLY GROUP RUNS:
Join us each Wed & Thurs 6PM at Delcastle Rec. Area.
Started in 1982, the club has over 140 members, from state age-group record holders to back-of-the-packers!
Both experienced and novice runners are encouraged to join.
See membership benefits!
- Group runs - walkers welcome
- Delaware Distance Classic 15K & 5K - our signature event
- Experienced runners of all distances to learn from
- Club social events including holiday party, summer BBQ, ...
- Run as a member of our team in age-graded USATF events
- Annual awards in several categories
- Discounts at local running stores & Sports Authority
March 8 Awards Banquet Info